A Fresh Start

by - Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Bella Oxmyx and Lucky 7


Hello everyone!  I've recently updated the template for my blog and unfortunately, my old posts were formatted differently and didn't easily fit into the new layout.  So, to get things rolling again, I've decided to go back into my Flickr pics to choose some of my favorite outfits to showcase while I catch up.  It's still under construction and the Instagram and other links are either someone else's or holding places until I can develop my own stuff.  Thanks for your patience and thanks for visiting while I develop my own links!

Credits*

Hat - Eudora 3D Steampunk Dynamite Hat Sand
Glasses - [HAYSURIZA] Glasses "Vintage" Play in Silver
Collar - [Etchaflesh] Steampunk'd Steem Collar
Corset:  [ROSAL] STEAM Waist Corset - Multicolor
Boots:  The Fallen -AfterMath-

-David Heather- Cat in a Bag Gacha

Hair:  [LeLutka]-RYKIEL hair
Head:  Julia by Genesis (Gacha)
Backdrop:  {taraFAB} DESERT WASTELAND Skybox


*Missing items from this list may no longer be available for sale



You May Also Like

0 comments