The Sky is a Neighborhood

by - Wednesday, April 04, 2018


An old gown gets new life

I admit in the early days of Second Life, I didn't always have much money to spend.  Often, I'd resort to window shopping and having to save up for the things I really did love until I could afford them.  One place I frequently window shopped was Lybra.  These days, their focus has shifted from gowns to more trend-setting creations.  This gown was a purchase from a few years ago and no longer available.  But, I'm so looking forward to loading up on new demos and showing off some of their latest trendy styles in some of my upcoming future blogs.  Stay tuned!

Credits: 

Head: Simone by Lelutka:  Slurl to Lelutka
Skin by MURRAY was an exclusive find from the Skin Fair 2018:  Slurl to MURRAY for other amazing creations
Body Lara by Maitreya:  Slurl to Maitreya Isle
Gown by LYBRA is no longer available:  Slurl to Lybra for their newest line

Jewellery by Lazuri:

Perles de Gloire Back Necklace (a reverse down-your-back necklace--an absolute must have)
Lazuri Classic Pearls Multistrands - Matching Drop Earrings

You May Also Like

0 comments