My Swallow Ears Contest Entry

by - Thursday, April 04, 2019


Did somebody say contest?   Swallow is having a photography contest and I'm entering a couple of photos into the mix.  This is my take on a Manic Pixie Dreamgirl but fell a little short when I failed to add enough sprinkles, sparkles, and bokeh.  I thought having a jackalope would be enough.

Credits:


Skin:  Julia by Session

Ears:  Pop Pixie Ears by Swallow (Kustom9)

Eyes by Avi-Glam (may be exclusive to a previous event so here's a link to their inworld shop)




Dress by R2:  Not sure if this particular one is still available.  Check out their main shop for other similar amazing creations:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/R2%20Fashion/80/87/1211


*HEXtraordinary* Elusive Jackalope - Rare (Gacha Limited Quantities on MP)

Swing:   Tarte Victorian Tree Swing (Resized and put on Phantom for pose)

You May Also Like

0 comments