Neo-Japan Photo Contest

by - Saturday, April 13, 2019



Before I entered this newest contest, I took a look at some of the amazing entries already submitted.  Lots of energy, light, movement in so many good pictures.  Others had bursts of color and told more quiet stories.  I wanted to get a sense of Japan and what it meant to everyone.  I almost included swords in this pic--I could invest in some nice ones or tour Neo-Japan to see what else they offered, but decided that many people are doing jumps or poses with swords and there has to be something else beyond that.  I just love the things I did buy from there and decided against going too matchy matchy with the elements I already had (color-wise).  And most importantly, I decided not to hold swords but try to achieve something more ambiguous and something with some symmetry and leave it alone.

I might not get views, I might not win any awards, but I'm usually happy with my efforts, I appreciate the hard work and artistry that goes into the mesh creations and the work of the photographers and bloggers, and that's a happy place to stay.

Check out Neo-Japan's website here:  http://www.neo-japan.sl/

Credits

Elements from Neo-Japan (some are exclusive items):

Dura-U92 Hair Fat Pack 2
Una&Musshilu. 0016 C.C.H (Ciber Cat Headphone)
Common 16 :::SOLE::: GRPE - Crotch Guard (RED)
RARE 7 :::SOLE::: GRPE - NCcore (Yel)(Lara)
[ContraptioN] SK3LETO Series Prosthetic Leg *???*  (the included instructional NC is very humorous)

Head:  Genus - Classic
Skin:   Nele in May shade @ #Pumec
Shape:  Custom

Pose:  Fighting Gravity @ Apple Spice

You May Also Like

0 comments