Complimentary Colours

by - Friday, October 25, 2019



When I saw new shapes from { wren's nest } at the Sense event, one made for a favorite Session skin of mine, I knew I had to have it.  Better still, her shape for the Genus Strong Head is so striking that I got to work trying it out with my other Genus skins and demos.  (So so many demos lol).  I hit on this fabulous combination using my new Not Found skin.  I just love the look.

Credits

Shape:  Sinead for Genus Strong 001 Bento Head ~ Wren's Nest Bento Shapes
Found at the Sense Event until November 18 and after in her Inworld Shop
Check out Wren's many amazing shapes on the Marketplace:  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/193274

Head:  Genus Strong 001 Bento Head by Genus Project
Hair:  Shy by DOUX at the Dubai Event

Eyes:  Pretty Eyes by Avi-Glam:  Powder Pack December 2018

Freckles:  Beach Face by Warpaint [Omega]
Eyeshadow:  Looky Loo by ~ Shiny Stuffs~ [Genus]  *Updated to include BOM layers!


Extra Credits:

Pose by Chat Noir Pose Design, Female Crouch (check the sales at the back)
Backdrop:  Sector7 Background by VARONIS

Dress:  Moto Jacket Dress by Ison  (*Not sure if yellow is still available)
Necklace:  Maybel by Sintiklia

You May Also Like

0 comments