Winter's Hollow

by - Monday, December 02, 2019



I really wanted to take a picture last year when I purchased this festive hat at a random event I happened upon around Christmas '18.  Unfortunately, I didn't have the time and so it sat in my inventory for a year before I had the right opportunity and circumstances to take a pic with it.  I'm sorry to say that I looked for this same hat, made by Tres Beau, but couldn't find it in the shop or the MP.  It's likely been retired.  I think it's one of the prettiest hats I own.

Other Credits:

Photo Taken at Winter's Hollow
Info:   https://secondlife.com/destination/winters-hollow-2

Coat:  neve coat - femme neutral by coldLogic
Fur stole:  [MODA] SASHA FUR @ N21 Event!
Choker:  Fairy Bold ~ Chop Zuey @ Sense Event

Head:  Greer ~ Lelutka
Skin:  Connie ~[ session ]
Eyes:  Luminous eyes in Horizon ~ Avi-Glam
Hair:  Awake by Ade
Tres Beau Pointsetta Chapeau (retired)
Blush:  Harvest Chill Blush ~ Veechi
Lipstick:  Pink Fuel 90's Supermodel (Lelutka Powder Pack Nov. 2018)
Brows by Adored {previous event}

You May Also Like

0 comments